When you are choosing a hypnotherapist you need to find someone that you feel confident in. You want to feel comfortable talking to them and you can see yourself responding to them. It’s a good idea to contact a few therapists before you decide who to work with.
Some things to consider are:
- Does the therapist welcome your questions and answer them fully?
- Is the therapist qualified and insured?
- Does the therapist guarantee recovery and tell you if she/he can’t help?
- Are they open about their fees?
- Have they helped people before with a similar issue to yours?
You can see me in my comfortable therapy room in Litlington, at ESSE Retail, Melbourn or in Liverpool Street or Mayfair in Central London*.
* For prices in Central London contact me email@example.com