When you are choosing a hypnotherapist you need to find someone that you feel confident to work with. You want to feel comfortable talking to them and to feel understood. You can see yourself responding to them.
It’s a good idea to contact a few therapists before you decide who to work with.
Some things to consider are:
- Does the therapist welcome your questions and answer them fully?
- Is the therapist qualified and insured?
- Does the therapist guarantee recovery and tell you if she/he can’t help?
- Are they open about their fees?
- Have they helped people before with a similar issue to yours?
You can see me in my comfortable therapy room in Litlington, at ESSE Retail, Melbourn or in Liverpool Street or Mayfair in Central London*.
* For information about seeing me in Central London contact me firstname.lastname@example.org